Imagine having your life filled with happiness, optimum health, wealth and all of the other things that you want. How much better would things be if you had those things? In what ways would your situation improve? You can have those things when you create abundance in your life.
It will take some practice, but you can change things around and start having more. The key is in your thoughts and what you focus on. That sounds pretty simple, but there are some specific things you must do before you can actually create abundance.
1. Believe you can have all that you want and more. Everything hinges on your belief of the possible and impossible. Belief isn’t always easy to come by, but even if you can believe that you will eventually believe, then you will be off to a good start. However, the deeper and more sincere your belief, the powerful the effect of creating abundance will be.
2. Forget about what you don’t want. This is one of the most common mistakes people make when attempting to add things to their lives. They think about how they don’t want to be fat, how they want to get out of debt, how they are sick of living in a small, run-down apartment. On the surface, that would seem to make sense, but what is really being focused on? The answer is that it’s the negative things being focused on. See, the mind can’t tell the difference in a conditional thought, so when someone says “I want to get out of debt”, the brain hears “debt” and then starts working to get more of it.
3. Focus on the positive. Getting rid of what you don’t want is only part of the picture; you also need to focus on what you do want. Instead of saying “I want to lose weight”, say something like “I will be at my ideal weight and it feels awesome!” An easy way to do this is to look at your negative focus and ask yourself what you want the end result to be and why you want it; that will lead you back to positive thoughts that create abundance.
4. Take action to speed up the process. All of the thinking in the world can’t cause anything to happen. You must also prove your belief by taking action to create abundance. For example, if you want to have a healthier body, then you need to watch what you eat and engage in physical activity. If thoughts are powerful, then thoughts combined with action are unstoppable. Another thing to keep in mind is that your thoughts and actions need to be harmonious; otherwise they will negate each other.
5. Be a willing recipient of abundance. This can be a sticking point for a lot of people if they aren’t prepared for it. They do everything else right, but when they get what they want they don’t know how to accept it, or they tell themselves they don’t really deserve it. The thing is that it doesn’t matter if you “deserve it” or not. When you follow these steps to create abundance, it will happen, so when you get what you want, be ready and willing to accept with gratitude.