Here is part 2 of how to increase marketing.
101 Backend Marketing Offers
Free eBook part 2
52 to 101
By: Copyright by Mr. X
51) You can release a ‘warning ends soon’ offer to your visitors after they participate in your forum. It is self-evident that you can incline them to currently purchase by extending them no cost email consolidation.
52) You should publicize an ‘anniversary’ sale to your leads after they take your poll. An obvious fact is you can induce them to order on clue by advancing them a bonus MLM program.
53) You could propose an ‘urgent product’ will disappear offer to people after they become a member of the chat room. Occasionally, you might inflict them to invest progressively by tendering them free email support.
54) You might suggest a ‘wholesale’ price offer to your prospects after they backlink to your site. On occasion, you could influence them to pay eventually by dispensing them no-cost counseling.
55) You can introduce an ‘auction running out of time’ offer to your visitors after they download your app. Every so often, you should inspire them to spend money gladly by giving them a bonus ezine.
56) You should recommend an ‘introductory’ price sale to your leads after they look at your interview. Speaking objectively, you can inspirit them to shop faithfully by offering them a free audio version.
57) You could present a ‘software/script installation’ upsell offer to people after they give away your demo. To make it simple you might interest them to buy at will by awarding them a no-cost article submission.
58) You might market a ‘pre-release’ offer to your prospects after they index your submission. In my opinion, you could justify them to purchase adoptively by granting them a bonus video version.
59) You can advertise a ‘last chance markdown’ sale to your visitors after they submit you an article. Make the point that you should launch them to order openly by rewarding them with a free gift.
60) You should promote a ‘VIP joint venture partner’ offer to your leads after they post a comment on your blog. All the factors being equal, you can lead them to invest faithfully by furnishing them a no-cost pdf.
61) You could endorse an ‘easy pay option’ deal to people after they invest in your coaching. As it stands, you might lure them to pay subconsciously by providing them a bonus gift certificate.
62) You might plug a ‘customer only’ membership offer to your prospects after they read your press release. Others insist that you could magnetize them to spend money logically by citing them with a free web site critic.
63) You can launch a ‘one-click upsell’ deal to your visitors after they access your sample. For the most part, you can manage them to shop instantly by issuing them no-cost webcam access.
64) You should pitch ‘a technical support extension’ offer to your leads after they refer a friend. In particular, you can maneuver them to buy encouragingly by rendering them with bonus 2 tier commissions.
65) You could release a ‘name your own price sale’ to people after they enlist in your newsletter. Past experience tells us you might motion them to purchase directly by supplying them a free lesson.
66) You might publicize a ‘personal consulting’ upgrade offer to your prospects after they tell their friends about your freebie. It can be reasonably stated you could motivate them to order rationally by handing them no cost affiliate forums.
67) You can propose a ‘rollercoaster pricing’ sale to your visitors after they list your advertisement. At this period in time, you should move them to invest inspiringly by serving them with a bonus DVD.
68) You should suggest a ‘going out of business’ sale to your leads after they publicize your news story. Given my perspective, you can negotiate them to pay now by presenting them a free physical backup copy.
69) You could introduce a ‘price cut’ sale to people after they enter their email address. At some point, you might persuade them to spend money unthinkably by extending them no cost personal help.
70) You might recommend a ‘continuity program’ offer to your prospects after they open a support ticket. I’m quick to point out you could plead them to shop by on clue by advancing them bonus templates.
71) You can present a ‘countdown counter’ sale to your visitors after they answer your questionnaire. It is my position that you should pilot them to buy gratefully by tendering them some free publicity.
72) You should market a’ limited time offer’ to your leads after they install your toolbar. Practically thinking, you can produce them to purchase wholeheartedly by dispensing them with a no-cost web site replica.
73) You could advertise an ‘increasing price counter’ sale to people after they fill in your contact information. To be precise, you might prompt them to order reassuringly by giving them a bonus reprint rights products.
74) You might promote a ‘become my friend/follow’ offer to your prospects after they copy and post your software code. The premise of the matter is you could propel them to invest justifiably by offering them a free beta version.
75) You can endorse a ‘quantity countdown counter’ sale to your visitors after they enter your contest. Presently, you should provoke them to pay surely by awarding them no-cost tools.
76) You should plug a ‘live event’ upsell offer to your leads after they buy through your affiliate link. I presume that you can pull them to spend money optimistically by granting them a bonus app.
77) You could launch an ‘extra bonuses added’ offer to people after they apply for your job position. The principle view is you might push them to shop consciously by rewarding them a free text version of your product.
78) You might pitch a text to an audio/video upgrade offer to your prospects after they give away your brandable report. In realistic terms, you could reassure them to buy impulsively by furnishing them with a no-cost demo.
79) You can release a ‘make a deal discount’ sale to your visitors after they request your consulting. For clarification purposes, you should regulate them to purchase steadfastly by providing them a bonus subscription.
80) You should publicize a ‘live affiliate party’ invite an offer to your leads after they fill in their profile. For purposes of analysis, you can seduce them to order in the near future by citing them with a free certification license.
81) You could propose a ‘customer only’ discount to people after they snatch up your booklet. Without question, you might shift them to invest outwardly by issuing them no cost tech support.
82) You might suggest ‘a meet me in person’ offer to your prospects after they distribute your video trailer. Not surprisingly, you could slide them to pay without thinking by rendering them a bonus mastermind session.
83) You can introduce a ‘free trial offer’ to your visitors after they view your demonstration. At any rate, you should spur them to spend money validly by supplying them with free telephone consulting.
84) You should recommend a ‘get my personal cell number’ offer to your leads after they forward you a testimonial/success story. The reality is you can steer them to shop instantaneously by handing them a no-cost brainstorm session.
85) You could present a ‘low-cost trial’ offer to people after they watch your video. Some people say you might stimulate them to buy without fear by serving them with bonus advertising.
86) You might market a ‘use my promotional material/site’ upgrade offer to your prospects after they tell their list about your web site. A striking fact is you could stir them to purchase without pulling back by presenting them with a free business tour.
87) You can advertise an ‘extended guarantee deal’ to your visitors after they listen to your podcast. I have every reason to believe you can sway them to order persuasively by extending them a no-cost contest entry.
88) You should promote a ‘resell rights of live seminar video’ offer to your leads after they trade banner ads. Reasonably thinking you can swing them to invest unwaveringly by advancing them a bonus swipe file.
89) You could endorse a ‘double your money back guarantee’ offer to people after they barter your product/service. For a variety of reasons, you might tempt them to pay at the drop a hat by tendering them with a free sweepstakes entry.
90) You might plug a ‘barter/trade/swap something’ offer to your prospects after they hear your presentation. I venture to say, you could trigger them to spend money decisively by dispensing them a no-cost podcast.
91) You can launch an ‘extend warranty’ deal with your visitors after they read your lesson. Recent findings indicate you should turn on them to shop indulgently by giving them bonus lifetime updates.
92) You should pitch a ‘promote for free’ product offer to your leads after they swap email ads. In recent years, you can twist them to buy without thinking twice by offering them free prewritten information.
93) You could release an’ affiliate program upgrade’ offer to people after they see your picture or photo. A recent study found you might uplift them to purchase religiously by awarding them with a no-cost affiliate program.
94) You might publicize a ‘tour of my business upgrade’ offer to your prospects after they joint venture with yours. Most significantly, you could urge them to order unquestionably by granting them a bonus search engine submission.
95) You can propose a ‘bill me later’ offer to your visitors after they study your course. Upon reflection, you should usher them to invest sufficiently by rewarding them a free contact Rolodex.
96) You should suggest a ‘future upgrade’ product version upsell to your leads after they pay for your workshop. As I recollect, you can warrant them to pay receptively by furnishing them with a no-cost trial offer.
97) You could introduce a ‘scratch and dent sale’ to people after they reserve your seminar set. It is worth remarking you might wear on them to spend money painlessly by providing them with a bonus CD.
98) You might recommend an ‘older product trade-in’ deal offer to your prospects after they receive your tools. Reviews suggest you could win over them to shop lightning fast by citing them with a free upgrade.
99) You can present a ‘rebate’ deal to your visitors after they sing up to your JV program. Always remember, you should wow them to buy without a doubt by issuing them a no-cost video brochure.
100) You should market an ‘uncut/uncensored version’ upgrade to your leads after they pre-order your product package. A closer look reminds us you can yield them to purchase repeatedly by rendering them with a bonus service.
101) You could advertise an ‘if you like this, try this too’ offer to people after they listen to your audio. I can clearly state you might convince them to order without risk by supplying them with free case studies.