Here is a part one of How to increase sale:
101 Backend Marketing Offers
Free eBook part 1
1 to 51
By: Copyright by Mr. X
1) You could present a ‘subscriber only’ offer to people after they subscribe to your ezine. Research suggests you might persuade them to buy faster by giving them a bonus info guide.
2) You might market a ‘final cutback’ deal to your prospects after they play your online game. In one respect, you could allure them to purchase easier by offering them free graphics.
3) You can advertise an ‘upsell offer’ to your visitors after they buy your ebook. Results show you can alter them to order quicker by awarding them a no-cost report.
4) You should promote a ‘price drop’ sale to your leads after they enter your sweepstakes. After further review, you can appeal to them to invest comfortably by granting them a bonus coupon.
5) You could endorse a ‘down-sell offer’ to people after they sign up for your course. As a general rule, you might arouse them to pay successfully by rewarding them with a free checklist.
6) You might plug an ‘inventory clearance’ sale to your prospects after they learn your training. I have been said, you could assert them to spend money securely by furnishing them with a no-cost webinar.
7) You can launch a ‘one-time’ offer to your visitors after they order your report. Let it be said, you should assure them to shop confidently by providing them with a bonus ebook.
8-You should pitch a ‘price reduction’ sale to your leads after they study your resources. It’s safe to say, you can attract them to buy effortlessly by citing them with a free teleseminar.
9) You could release a ‘limited time offer’ to people after they register for your teleseminar. The research shows you might persuade them to purchase swiftly by issuing them a no-cost consulting.
10) You might publicize a ‘price hike warning’ offer to your prospects after they volunteer for your expertise/service. From time to time, you could bend them to order rapidly by rendering them some bonus backlinks.
11) You can propose a ‘gift wrapping/dropshipping ‘special to your visitors after they purchase your software. As you will see, you can bribe them to invest now by supplying them with free training.
12) You should suggest a ‘make your money back’ affiliate deal to your leads after they donate you a gift. Surely, you can bring about them to pay in seconds by handing them no cost content.
13) You could introduce a ‘special’ deal to people after they enroll in your webinar. It seems likely you might bring them to spending money in minutes by serving them a bonus seminar ticket.
14) You might recommend a ‘buy one get one free’ deal to your prospects after they comment on your blog. Common sense tells us you could budge them to shop instantly by presenting them a free add on product.
15) You can present an ‘add on’ offer to your visitors after they spend money on your script. If memory serves, you should cajole them to buy immediately by extending them no cost resell rights.
16) You should market a ‘multiple product pass’ offer to your leads after they observe your webcam. What is significant is you can captivate them to purchase fast by advancing them bonus master rights.
17) You could advertise an ‘affiliate product recommendation’ to people after they pick up your graphics. In a similar manner, you might cause them to order speedily by tendering them a free article archive.
18) You might promote a ‘buy through my affiliate link bonus’ deal to your prospects after they research your offer. In simple terms, you could influence them to invest promptly by dispensing them no cost private label rights.
19) You can endorse a ‘freebie’ offer to your visitors after they get your web site templates. Generally speaking, you should charm them to pay soon by giving them bonus brandable rights.
20) You should plug an ‘affiliate contest’ promotional offer to your leads after they visit your blog. To be specific, you can coach them to spend money right now by offering them free e-class.
21) You could launch an ‘upgrade’ offer to people after they acquire your book. As things stand now, you might coax them to shop in a flash by awarding them a no-cost membership.
22) You might pitch an ‘affiliate product rebate’ offer to your prospects after they explore your free excerpts. It is widely stated, you could command them to buy quickly by granting them a bonus workshop.
23) You can release a ‘deluxe offer’ to your visitors after they pay for your e-report. What is striking, you should condition them to purchase pronto by rewarding them with free forum access.
24) You should publicize an ‘all fees waived’ offer to your leads after they preview my sales letter. Studies show you can convince them to order right away by furnishing them with the buyer only instant affiliate commissions.
25) You could propose an ‘early bird’ offer to people after they obtain your DVD. New findings suggest you might convert them to invest at once by providing them a bonus ecourse.
26) You might suggest a ‘customer only sweepstakes/contest’ to your prospects after they review your PLR products. I submit that you could convince them to pay momentary by citing them free surprise bonuses.
27) You can introduce an ‘also try deal’ to your visitors after they grab your CD. The proof suggests you should direct them to spend money on the double by issuing them a no-cost video.
28) You should recommend a ‘product updates’ upgrade offer to your leads after they give you an opinion on your business. Supposedly you can draw them to shop today by rendering them mystery bonuses.
29) You could present a ‘pre-order offer’ to people after they join your membership site. The one thing for sure is you might drive them to buy at his moment by supplying them with free audio.
30) You might market a ‘hard copy’ version upsell offer to your prospects after they check out your MLM program. It is no surprise that you could cause them to purchase in a minute by handing them a no-cost installation.
31) You can advertise a ‘hot bargain’ deal to your visitors after they spring for your guide. I suspect that you should enchant them to order now by serving them a bonus excerpt.
32) You should promote a ‘resell rights upgrade’ offer to your leads after they confirm your subscription. The best I can tell is you can encourage them to invest here and now by presenting them with a free JV program.
33) You could endorse a ‘percent off’ discount sale to people after they deal for your checklist. A couple of people state that you might energize them to pay on this day by extending them a no-cost trial.
34) You might plug a ‘private label rights backend’ offer to your prospects after they opt into your free trial. Some theorize you could enlist them to spend money at the present moment by advancing them a bonus 100% commissions.
35) You can launch a ‘dollar amount discount’ sale to your visitors after they bid on your antique. At this time, you should entice them to buy in a second by tendering them a free sample.
36) You should pitch a ‘pay no sales tax’ offer to your leads after they take your class. It is true that you can entrap them to buy shortly by dispensing them a no-cost resource list.
37) You could release a ‘dime sale’ offer to people after they take your survey. Week to week, you might escort them to purchase in the future by giving them a bonus newsletter.
38) You might publicize a ‘donate a percentage of profits to charity’ sale to your prospects after they accept your present. In all truth, you could excite them to order ASAP by offering them free stories.
39) You can propose a ‘fire sale’ offer to your visitors after they try your resell rights. As it turns out, you can attract them to invest timely by awarding them a no-cost software.
40) You should suggest an ‘accept the competition’s price’ sale to your leads after they sign up to my affiliate program. It is my understanding you can fascinate them to pay suddenly by granting them bonus transcripts.
41) You could introduce a ‘take way bonuses’ deal to people after they shop for your offline product. Usually, you might force them to spend money without thinking by rewarding them with free articles.
42) You might recommend an ‘only (no.) left’ sale to your prospects after they become your social friend/follower. The prevailing view is you could get them to shop acceptably by furnishing them a no-cost product critic.
43) You can present a ‘today-only’ offer to your visitors after they promote your product. The way it stands, you should get them to buy objectively by providing them a bonus booklet.
44) You should market a ‘product retiring forever’ sale to your leads after they publish your article. Along the way, you can govern them to purchase without hesitation by citing them a free photo gallery.
45) You could advertise a ‘7-day trial offer’ to people after they market your web site. By way of thinking you might guide them to order plentifully by issuing them a no-cost classified ad.
46) You might promote a ‘deferred billing sale’ to your prospects after they beta test your program. Once in a while, you could hearten them to invest accordingly by rendering them a bonus sneak preview.
47) You can endorse a ‘holiday sale’ to your visitors after they advertise your service. The plain truth is you should hook them hypnotically to pay by supplying them free coaching.
48) You should plug a ‘low beta test price’ offer to your leads after they invest in your transcripts. As a whole, you can hound them to spend money without procrastination by handing them a no-cost interview.
49) You could launch a ‘birthday’ sale to people after they link to your web site. Word has it that you might hypnotize them to shop simultaneously by serving them with bonus distribution rights.
50) You might pitch a ‘volume pricing’ sale to your prospects after they fetch your tutorial. Worthy of note is you could incite them to buy emotionally by presenting them a free future bonus.