100 Food Marketing Tactics
All rights reserved. Reproduction and distribution are forbidden. No part of this publication shall be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted by any other means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission from the publisher.
This publication is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is sold with the understanding that the author and the publisher are not engaged in rendering legal, intellectual property, accounting or other professional advice. If legal advice or other professional assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
The author and distributor individually or corporately, do not accept any responsibility for any liabilities resulting from the actions of any parties involved.
Introduction: 100 Food Marketing Tactics
This ebook will give you 100 restaurant/grocery store/food marketing tactics. It contains ideas for popular foods to market and copywriting words/phrases that will sell your food like crazy. This will be handy and helpful for any type of restaurant or food store owner.
1) You could sell cod, ham and/or shell fish at your restaurant. Describe your food as appetizing, freeze dried and/or powerful.
2) You might make squash, ham salad and/or shrimp for a meal. Illustrate your meals as a la mode, fresh and/or precise.
3) You can market sprouts, hamburgers and/or sloppy joe at your diner. Define your cooking as amazing, fresh-baked and/or premium.
4) You could cook apple sauce, hash browns and/or snack bars as a special. Express your entree as appealing, freshly and/or preserved.
5) You might promote apples, herring and/or snail for dinner. Detail your menu as aromatic, fried and/or puffy.
6) You can create apricots, melon and/or fish at your club. Advertise your food as attractive, from-scratch and/or pureed.
7) You could advertise asparagus, hot dogs and/or sour cream at your buffet. Explain your meals as awesome, frosted and/or rare.
8- You might serve bacon, lettuce and/or sourdough at your drive-in. Market your cooking as baked, frosty and/or raw.
9) You can publicize bagels, jalapeno s and/or soy beans for supper. Paint your entree as basted, frozen and/or reduced.
10) You could suggest baked potatoes, jello and/or soy sauce at your grill. Copy write your menu as battered, fruity and/or refreshing.
11) You might distribute bananas, kiwi and/or spaghetti at your grocery store Promote your food as beneficial, fudgy and/or relish.
12) You can prepare bass, lemons and/or squid at your fast-food place. Portray your meals as bite-sized, fulfilling and/or remarkable.
13) You could sell BBQ pork, lasagna and/or steak at your café. State your cooking as boiled, full-bodied and/or riveting.
14) You might make bean burgers, lentil and/or stew at your restaurant. Term your entree as bold, full-flavored and/or rich.
15) You can market bean/bacon soup, lima beans and/or stir fry food for a meal. Sketch your menu as boneless, garden-fresh and/or ripe.
16) You could cook beans, limes and/or strawberries at your diner. Present your food as braised, garlicky and/or roasted.
17) You might promote beef, linguine and/or sturgeon as a special. Relate your meals as brand new, garnished and/or robust.
18) You can create beets, liver and/or stuffed peppers for dinner. Label your cooking as breaded, generous and/or runny.
19) You could advertise bell peppers, lobster and/or sunflower seeds at your club. Depict your entree as brewed, gently and/or salty.
20) You might serve biscuits, luncheon meats and/or sushi at your buffet. Character your menu as brown, gingery and/or satisfying.
21) You can publicize blackberries, macaroni and/or sweet corn at your drive-in. Call your food bubbly, glazed and/or sautéed.
22) You could suggest blowfish, macaroni salad and/or sweet potato for supper. Report your meals as buttery, golden and/or savory.
23) You might distribute BLTs, mackerel and/or swiss cheese at your grill. Represent your cooking as candied, good and/or scalded.
24) You can prepare blueberries, mahi mahi and/or swordfish at your grocery store Outline your entree as candy-coated, gooey and/or scented.
25) You could sell bread, mangoes and/or tangerines at your fast-food place. Summarize your menu as canned, gourmet and/or scorched.
26) You might make burritos, mashed photos and/or tilapia at your café. Photograph your food as caramelized, grainy and/or scrumptious.
27) You can market broccoli, meat loaf and/or toast at your restaurant. Video your meals as carefully cooked, gratifying and/or seared.
28) You could cook brochette, meatballs and/or tofu for a meal. Film your cooking as charbroiled, great and/or seasonal.
29) You might promote rice, mixed nuts and/or tomato juice at your diner. Draw your entree as charred, grilled and/or seasoned.
30) You can create buffalo wings, mozzarella sticks and/or tomato soup as a special. Describe your menu as chewy, guiltless and/or sensational.
31) You could advertise cabbage, muffins and/or tomatoes for dinner. Illustrate your food as chilled, hand-battered and/or sharp.
32) You might serve cantaloupe, mullet and/or tortillas at your club. Define your meals as chocolate-covered, healthy and/or shredded.
33) You can publicize carrots, mush and/or tacos at your buffet. Express your cooking as chocolaty, heaped with and/or signature.
34) You could suggest casserole, mushroom soup and/or trail bologna at your drive-in. Detail your entree as choice, heaping and/or simmering.
35) You might distribute catfish, mushrooms and/or trout for supper. Advertise your menu as chopped, heavenly and/or simple.
36) You can prepare cauliflower, mussels and/or tuna at your grill. Explain your food as chunky, homemade and/or sizzling.
37) You could sell celery, nectarine and/or tuna salad at your grocery store Market your meals as classical, homestyle and/or sliced.
38) You might make cheese, noodles and/or turkey at your fast-food place. Paint your cooking as coated, honeyed and/or slow-cooked.
39) You can market cheese broccoli soup, oatmeal and/or turkey breast at your café. Copy write your entree as colorful, hot and/or smoked.
40) You could cook cherries, octopus and/or turkey club at your restaurant. Promote your menu as complemented, iced and/or smokey.
41) You might promote chicken, olives and/or turnip for a meal. Portray your food as condensed, icy and/or smooth.
42) You can create chicken breast, omelets and/or veal at your diner. State your meals as cool, incredible and/or smothered.
43) You could advertise chicken legs, onions and/or vegetable pizza as a special. Term your cooking as creamy, intense and/or snappy.
44) You might serve chicken noodle soup, onion peels and/or vegetable juice for dinner. Sketch your entree as crispy, inviting and/or soft.
45) You can publicize chicken nuggets, onion rings and/or vegetable salads at your club. Present your menu as crispy, juicy and/or soupy.
46) You could suggest salad, oranges and/or vegetable soup at your buffet. Relate your food as crumbly, juicy and/or sour.
47) You might distribute chicken wings, orange roughy and/or veggie burgers at your drive-in. Label your meals as crunchy, killer and/or sparkling.
48) You can prepare chili, oysters and/or waffles for supper. Depict your cooking as crusted, kosher and/or special.
49) You could sell chowder, pancakes and/or walleye at your grill. Character your entree as cured, laced and/or spectacular.
50) You might make clams, papaya and/or walnuts at your grocery store Call your menu curried, lavish and/or spicy.
51) You can market coconut, parmesan cheese and/or water chestnuts at your fast-food place. Report your food as dainty, layered and/or splendid.
52) You could cook collard greens, peas and/or watermelon at your café. Represent your meals as dashed, lean and/or sprinkled.
53) You might promote cooked vegetables, peaches and/or wax beans at your restaurant. Outline your cooking as dazzling, lemony and/or starchy.
54) You can create corn, peanut butter and/or wheat for a meal. Summarize your entree as decadent, light and/or steamy.
55) You could advertise corn bread, peanut butter and jelly and/or wheat bread at your diner. Photograph your menu as delectable, lightly and/or stewed.
56) You might serve corn flakes, peanuts and/or wheat crackers as a special. Video your food as delicate, lip-smacking and/or stiff.
57) You can publicize cottage cheese, pears and/or white rice for dinner. Film your meals as delicious, liquid and/or stringy.
58) You could suggest crab, peppers and/or whitefish at your club. Draw your cooking as delightful, loaded and/or strong.
59) You might distribute crackers, perch and/or wild rice at your buffet. Describe your entree as deluxe, local and/or stuffed.
60) You can prepare cranberries, pike and/or yams at your drive-in. Illustrate your menu as dietary, luscious and/or subdued.
61) You could sell crawfish, pineapple and/or yellow peppers for supper. Define your food as diluted, lusty and/or subtle.
62) You might make cream cheese, pitas and/or yogurt at your grill. Express your meals as dippable, magnificent and/or subtly.
63) You can market cube steaks, pizza and/or ziti at your grocery store Detail your cooking as distinctive, marinate and/or succulent.
64) You could cook cucumbers, plums and/or zucchini at your fast-food place. Advertise your entree as distinctive, mesmerizing and/or sugarcoated.
65) You might promote dates, pollock and/or cakes/cupcakes at your café. Explain your menu as divine, marinated and/or super.
66) You can create dill pickles, pop corn and/or pies at your restaurant. Market your food as drenched, marquee and/or superb.
67) You could advertise dinner rolls, pork and/or candy/chocolates for a meal. Paint your meals as dressed, marvelous and/or sweet.
68) You might serve dumplings, pork chops and/or ice cream at your diner. Copy write your cooking as dried out, meaty and/or sweet and sour.
69) You can publicize eel, potato salads and/or jello as a special. Promote your entree as dripping, mellow and/or sweetened.
70) You could suggest egg drop soup, potatoes and/or cookies for dinner. Portray your menu as drizzled, melt-in-mouth and/or sweetly.
71) You might distribute egg noodles, pepperoni and/or brownies at your club. State your food as dry, melted and/or syrupy.
72) You can prepare eggs, pretzels and/or donuts/ at your buffet. Term your meals as eatable, mild and/or tantalizing.
73) You could sell egg salad, prunes and/or sweet rolls at your drive-in. Sketch your cooking as edible, minced and/or tangy.
74) You might make elderberries, pumpkin pie and/or cream sticks for supper. Present your entree as elegant, mixed and/or tart.
75) You can market fajitas, quesadillas and/or pastries at your grill. Relate your menu as enchanting, moist and/or tasty.
76) You could cook peas, radishes and/or sherbet at your grocery store Label your food as enjoyable, mouthwatering and/or tempting.
77) You might promote yogurt, raisins and/or puddings at your fast-food place. Depict your meals as enticing, nutritious and/or thirst quenching.
78) You can create fettuccine, raspberries and/or cheesecake at your café. Character your cooking as essential, nutty and/or tender.
79) You could advertise fillet minion, ravioli and/or shakes at your restaurant. Call your entree excellent, odorless and/or terrific.
80) You might serve fish sandwich, spinach and/or cobblers for a meal. Report your menu as exceptional, oozing and/or thick.
81) You can publicize flounder, red onions and/or strudels at your diner. Represent your food as exclusive, outstanding and/or thick-cut.
82) You could suggest french fries, red peppers and/or chocolate as a special. Outline your meals as exquisite, overpowering and/or titillating.
83) You might distribute french onion dip, rhubarb and/or chips for dinner. Summaries your cooking as extraordinary, pan-seared and/or toasted.
84) You can prepare fruit cocktail, ribs and/or nachos at your club. Photograph your entree as fabulous, pan fried and/or toasty.
85) You could sell fruit snacks, buns and/or honey at your buffet. Video your menu as fantastic, parboiled and/or topped.
86) You might make garden burgers, rice and/or maple syrup at your drive-in. Film your food as fiery, parched and/or tossed.
87) You can market garlic bread, rice cereal and/or snacks for supper. Draw your meals as finger licking, pasty and/or tremendous.
88) You could cook grain pasta, romaine lettuce and/or junk food at your grill. Describe your cooking as fire-grilled, penetrating and/or tropical.
89) You might promote grapefruit, rye bread and/or hot chocolate at your grocery store Illustrate your entree as first class, peppery and/or unique.
90) You can create grapes, salad dressing and/or water at your fast-food place. Define your menu as fishy, perfect and/or unsweetened.
91) You could advertise green beans, salad and/or root beer at your café. Express your food as fine, perfectly and/or velvety.
92) You might serve green onions, salmon and/or vegetable juice at your restaurant. Detail your meals as fizzy, perfumed and/or vibrant.
93) You can publicize green peppers, salsa and/or coffee for a meal. Advertise your cooking as flakey, phenomenal and/or vinegary.
94) You could suggest grilled cheese, sandwiches and/or milk at your diner. Explain your entree as flame-broiled, pickled and/or warm.
95) You might distribute grits, sardines and/or soda pop as a special. Market your menu as flame-grilled, piping and/or warming.
96) You can prepare ground chicken, sausage and/or orange juice for dinner. Paint your food as flaming, piping hot and/or watery.
97) You could sell ground turkey, sausage gravy and/or lemonade at your club. Copy write your meals as flavorful, pleasant and/or wet.
98) You might make gumbo, scallops and/or fruit punch at your buffet. Promote your cooking as flavorsome, potent and/or yummy.
99) You can market haddock, sesame seeds and/or ice/hot tea at your drive-in. Portray your entree as flawless, pouched and/or zesty.
100) You could cook halibut, shark and/or a healthy shake for supper. State your menu as fluffy, powdered and/or zippy.
100 Food Marketing Tactics
Copyright by Mr. X