Niche Domination Outline
To many newbies have no clue what niche to go into. They hear things about keyword volume, ranking potential, and passion – but they’re still lost and confused. You can help them dominate a niche using the following outline.
Tips and ideas number 1: You can get a lot out of working on the Internet. Perhaps you want to avoid having to drive to a job, or maybe you just have a family at home you’d like to be around while you make your money. Whatever the case may be, this article is here to help you out.
Main eBook Title: Picking and Profiting from the Right Niche for You
Chapter 1: How Have You Chosen Your Niches to Date?
– Mistakes people make are commonly relying on copycatting other marketers who mention a niche they’re in.
– Desperation for money often leads to choosing the wrong niche.
– Niche selection is something that has to be done carefully because, in order to succeed long term, you want a niche you can commit to day after day, year after year.
Chapter 2: Starting with Self Interests
– What are your personal experiences? (health, relationships, things you’ve overcome or found solutions to)
– What hobbies do you enjoy? (sports like golf, knitting, playing guitar, etc.)
– What do you have a formal education in? (health, journalism, etc.)
Chapter 3: Tapping Into Your Love of Learning
– Things you’ve always wanted to try or learn
– Learn, Do Teach – have fun with a niche by learning about something new, putting it into action and then teaching it.
– People love seeing progress, so let them grow with you (ie: your weight loss journey)
Chapter 4: Go Where the Money Is
– Picking niches for profit potential
– Evergreen niches that have lasting long-term earning abilities
– Fad or trend-based niches you can tap into, explode your profits and move on when they fizzle out
Chapter 5: Zeroing in on a Certain Demographic
– Combining slants and niches – like work at home and parenting
– Gender-based niches like weight loss for women
– Age-based niche slants like weight loss for seniors
Chapter 6: Is Your Niche Content Rich?
– Broad, evergreen topics have plenty to talk about for the long-term – or, does the niche evolve and change enough so that there are new slants to discuss over the years?
– Make an outline for categories and topics to see how much it’s flourishing. If you struggle, then you’ll struggle with blogging about it.
– Look for publications on it (books, sites, blogs, etc.) If there’s ample content in publication, then it should be fine.
Chapter 7: Is It Click Worthy?
– To profit, you want all sorts of monetary options. Research the PPC value of it – would your content generate some good ad revenue?
– AdSense – spy on other AdSense sites for this topic and investigate keyword potential and ranking ability
– CPA programs – are there many for this niche? You can get paid for the actions people take
Chapter 8: Digital Product Affiliate Promotion Potential
– ClickBank – are there several products about your topic? Do they pay enough in commission? What’s the gravity like? You want to be able to attract affiliates.
– JVZoo – what’s listed there for your niche topic? Apply for the programs and think about including a bonus you create for your buyers.
– Warrior Plus – Sometimes you can even tell by the PLR packages in the top bestsellers’ list if there’s ample promotion opportunity among marketers for a certain niche.
Chapter 9: Think in Terms of Tangible Affiliate Profits
– Amazon profits – what is there to promote? Consider adding on potential, too.
– Share-a-Sale – other stores you can promote tangibles from online
– Commission Junction – check out the sellers and see what all is available in your niche.
Chapter 10: Is There Room for You to Launch Products?
– Better, more detailed products that help the audience more.
– Unique slant nobody else is doing
– Opposite of what’s trending or what’s out there – something anti-traditional to set yourself apart.
Tips and ideas number 2: Watch for scams. There are some opportunities that are not as glamorous. Always do your research and try to find reviews from other users to figure out what is a good opportunity and what isn’t.
Sign up to become a mystery shopper. This is a great way to make money as you will have to shop at various places and take notes on your shopping experience. When you are finished, you will have to write up a report on the computer, which you will be compensated for.
Bonus Report: Top 5 Evergreen Niches for Profits
Chapter 1: Weight Loss – $ industry, what all could you promote, perks such as always new fads but the niche as a whole is evergreen.
Chapter 2: Anti Aging – huge baby boomer population, vanity causes high spending; includes everything from mindset to wrinkles
Chapter 3: Parenting – capture a couple trying to conceive and cater to them through pregnancy, baby and toddler years, through college.
Chapter 4: Cooking – we all have to eat; you can promote recipes, cooking lifestyles, different levels from quick and easy to gourmet, and tangibles like cookware.
Chapter 5: Relationships – from dating and finding someone to wedding planning and down moments too, like getting your ex back – everyone wants love.
Tips and ideas number 3: Try doing some surveys online. You will not make as much money as you would with some other types of online work. These surveys usually do not take long, and they usually just ask for your opinion. If you join a legitimate survey site, those cents can quickly add up to some extra cash.
Opt-in or Viral Report: 5 Ways to Become a Niche Authority Figure
Chapter 1: Be an Author in Your Niche (Kindle – free, easy, builds authority)
Chapter 2: Show You’re Networking with Experts (conduct interviews)
Chapter 3: Prove You’re Cutting Edge (always learning and sharing new information)
Chapter 4: Show Your Own Success (implement and share results)
Chapter 5: Be Accessible for Others (your customers, prospects, and competitors who want to network with you as the expert in interviews, etc.)
Tips and ideas number 4: Determine how much money you should get for your time prior to doing any work. What is the minimum you require per hour? If you are willing to work for a small amount, you’ll never be able to make more. No one will pay you more if you’re willing to accept less.
7-Part Email Autoresponder Series: 7 Places to Find Niche Ideas
Email #1: News Sites and Categories (Google news tab, Fox or CNN news sites with categories like Health, Technology, Sports, etc.)
Email #2: Forums (you can see categories and thread titles and learn a wealth of information without even clicking to read the actual thread)
Email #3: TV (commercials and pop culture shows, as well as news, can clue you into new research and trends)
Email #4: Magazines (look at the checkout counter – magazine covers will tell you what’s trending in health, relationships, and more)
Email #5: Word of Mouth (listen to what people are talking about – on social networks, in person, etc. Keep an eye out for a problem/solution formula you could capitalize on.)
Email #6: Keyword Tools (start broad and dig down to find ideas you may not have thought of)
Email #7: Blogs (allow other bloggers to inform you about niches and ideas within your niche that you need to share with your own audience)
#1 – Allow Pen Names to Help You Penetrate Multiple Niches
#2 – Top 3 Niches That Marketers Target (health, wealth, relationships)
#3 – Use PLR to Help You Test Niche Markets (fast, cheap, easy and done for you)
#4 – How to Solve the Problem of Niche Saturation (long-tail, unique slant)
#5 – Learn How to Master Your Niche Research Skills (searching different ways – unique words, spellings, specific product names versus broad, etc.)
#1 – WordTracker – one of the top keyword and niche research tools
#2 – SpyFu – helps you spy on niche competitors
#3 – Micro Niche Finder – helps you dominate in a niche and find ways to position yourself
#4 – HitTail – a great long-tail keyword tool to help you rake in organic search traffic
#5 – Long Tail Pro – another great tool for reaping the rewards of low hanging fruit in the keyword arena.
Last tips and ideas number 5: Though there are certainly legitimate vehicles for online income generation, lots of scams abound. You need to check every company before you agree to get money from them. You can check a company’s reputation at the Better Business Bureau.
After reading that you should be able to see that making money online is something anyone can do. It just is something you have to have some patience with if you want everything to go well for you. Take all of these things into consideration, and good luck in the future!